♥Together In Paris ♥

Hi, welcome to my blogspot. :)
Hope you enjoy it!

For any advertising enquiry kindly email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.com

Love, Veron Chuang.



Friday, March 18, 2011

Quickie heads up


(Me & Sunnie sleeping in college 1 year + ago)


I know it's high time that I SHOULDDDD smash out a makeup tutorial already;
but please forgive me as I'm really.. REALLY super busy with work.
I'm working 2 jobs a day so currently cannot "goyang kaki" 
and do frequent updates on makeup tutorials as much.
BUT! I've already done a look inspired by.........


*DRUMROLLLLLLL*

 Angela Baby!!! 

(!!! because she is my new goddess I worship besides angelina jolie & megan fox& tyra banks)

Inspired by her new MV "花儿说" CAUSE SHE JUST LOOKS SO ELF-LIKE IN THAT VIDEO!

and, a quick heads up that I might be uploading a few more new makeup products for beginners.

AND , a contest is coming soon.. AGAIN.
but this time the prizes are gonna be "heavy". lol. Follow my blog now so you don't lose out! muahaha!


Love, Veron Chuang

No comments:

Post a Comment