♥Together In Paris ♥

Hi, welcome to my blogspot. :)
Hope you enjoy it!

For any advertising enquiry kindly email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.com

Love, Veron Chuang.



Monday, December 27, 2010

Let's go together.. in paris (How to Order)


Hey travellers! Welcome to Together In Paris!
This blog will be mainly focused on Makeup, Chic fashion, skin care and hair care, tips and tricks..stuff like that.=)
Hope you enjoy it!

How To Order
1. Email Me! - togetherinparis@hotmail.my
(Please give me 24 hours to reply, do send me another mail again if I didn't reply you by then. I might've accidentally missed you out!)

Order Form
Just send me an email with your NAME, CONTACT NO, ADDRESS and ITEM you would like to purchase.

2. payment method

++Bank transfer ~ Maybank (postage)
++Cash on delivery (COD)
*COD places & Charges service- only in Johor Bahru, THE ZONE (Eden Hotel) area. EVERY SUNDAY ONLY. 50% DEPOSIT OF PURCHASE REQUIRED TO AVOID NO-SHOW.  Please email me for location.

(All Items will be mailed every TUESDAY or THURSDAY only)

3.
 postal method
POS LAJU (it is more safer)
(Requires authorization upon receiving)1-2 pieces RM7 (WM) RM9 (EM)
3-4 pieces RM9 (WM) RM11 (EM)
pos express is also accepted, but we shall not be responsible if there's any loss/ damages during the delivery.




**Only serious buyers will be entertained, but feel free to enquire or leave a comment. Last minute back-out/MIA buyers will be blacklisted.

**2. First come first served basis. However, items will only be on hold for 72 hours. (Quick payments will be an advantage.)
**I will not be responsible for any loss or damage during delivery.
NOTE::: Orders are confirmed ONLY when an order form is sent

No comments:

Post a Comment