♥Together In Paris ♥

Hi, welcome to my blogspot. :)
Hope you enjoy it!

For any advertising enquiry kindly email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.com

Love, Veron Chuang.



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Korean girls inspired- nude eye makeup!

Halliew girls!
So today's tutorial is inspired by KOREAN GIRLS!! :D

I'm not really a HUGE fan of nude makeup,
cause obviously you can tell I'm more into winged eyeliner+ falsies if you've read my previous tutorials.

But there are times where it's better to put on nude eyemakeup instead of my usual routine.
Like when I need to be exposed to the sunlight,
or maybe just a picnic date in the morning,
or a stroll in the park in the evening. 

excessive makeup can sometimes make people wonder :"what was she THINKING?" whey.

And as usual, a picture of the final result first.
**PS,the picture was taken 7 hours after I've applied my makeup. Just wanted to test how "tahan-able" my new sunblock+makeup base is. It didn't disappoint :) **

哈流各位mm好!
今天的教学灵感来自韩国的mm! :D

如果你之前有看过我放的教学~
呃~很明显的我比较偏爱猫眼妆+假睫毛.

不过真的会遇到一些时候,场合 化裸眼妆适合多了.
像我需要出去给太阳晒的时候,
或者去公园pak toh的时候.

化太浓的妆,会让人想.... "那女的在想啥啊"

好啦, 跟平常一样, after图先给你们看.
**paisehh..这张照片是我化了妆7个小时后才拍的. 我只是要试看我新买的sunblock+makeup base持久度跟效果如何. 没让我失望. :) **


Time used to complete the look: 10 minutes



EYE ENLARGEMENT CONTACT LENSES!!!
are ESSENTIAL when doing a nude eye makeup inspired by Korean girls! 
There IS a big diffrence in the end result!


放大眼睛的隐形眼镜!很重要!
尤其是要模仿韩国mm的裸眼妆的时候~
出来的效果跟没有戴是很不一样的喔!



I have primed my eyes using M.A.C's prep+prime eye primer before putting on any makeup as an eye base to protect my eyelid skin. 
Then, using M01 from the earth palatte, (or any eyeshadow that is like a highlighter maybe almost a shade lighter than your skintone) take a makeup brush and brush it all over your eyelid till the eyebrow bone. This is something i ALWAYS use as to me, it helps to "light up" my eyes and make them appear more lively as I do have some discoloration on my eyelids.

我先用了 M.A.C's prep+prime eye primer 来做我眼睛的底膏, 保护我的眼皮.

然后,用 earth palatte 的M01, (或者任何一种比你皮肤颜色浅1号的眼影), 拿把眼影刷,
刷完你整个眼皮至眉骨.
这是我时常会用的方法. 因为我眼皮颜色比我皮肤的颜色, 所以酱做会让它颜色均应,
也会让我眼睛看起来精神多了.


So see the place where I've arrowed?
I'm NOT SURE what do you call it in english (and I'm too lazy to google it)
, but I'm going to call it the upper inner water line. (it's below your lash line!)
If you've observed most Korean actresses, they don't pile up on eye makeup most of the time.
Sometimes they don't even look like they have any eyemakeup on.
BUT their eyes still seem like they have a certain "depth" to it right?


This is a trick that you can use- 
use an eyeliner pencil and line your upper inner water line. 
If you're new to makeup, you die die must at least try this lah, 
because this is an eyeliner technique that you can't screw up. 
*k you literally have to kind of "flip" your eyelid up a bit to draw the eyeliner in*

I'm using a dark brown colored eyeliner pencil. As black colored eyeliner pencils make the eyes look stern.

看到我画箭头的那个地方吗?
讲真的我不懂那个地方华文叫啥, 而且我也很懒惰去google它,
所以我会叫它为上皮的眼线. (它就在的睫毛根部里面)
如果你注意到那些韩国连续剧里面的女演员, 她们很少会有浓浓的眼妆的.
有时候甚至不像有化眼妆.
不过眼神还是是看起来有一定的深邃度对吗?

这是个小方法~
用一只眼线笔, 化你的上眼皮的眼线,
如果你刚开始学化妆的话, 你一定要试看这个啦,
因为这种眼线化法, 怎样都不会搞砸的.
*大致上你必须把你的上眼皮掀开一点点才能把眼线化进去*

我用的是深褐色的眼线比.用黑色的话, 看起来凶凶的. 


K this is how your eye will look like (SMALL PICTURE ON THE RIGHT) after you've done the eyeliner trick that I've mentioned above.

Another trick is, STICK ON DOUBLE EYELID TAPE. 
 if you're interested in the double eyelid tape. CLICK HERE that i'm using. 
Korean girls always have that oh-so-puppy eyes look (which 100% of the opposite or the same sex will swoon over with just one look ) how~? if you've noticed most of the popular Korean girls have like, wider front of the eyes the "<" shape in front of our eyes (I HOPE YOU GET WHAT I MEAN = =)
even you have double eyelids already, I swear by sticking on double eyelid tape, still makes a big diff!
I predict that double eyelid tape is gonna be popular again,
as I've noticed that even Olivia from "Fringe" (TV episodes) is wearing double eyelid tape in the latest episode!
How to apply double eyelid tape tutorial

(右边的小图) 你的眼睛用我以上的方法化了后, 就会看起来像酱料.

另外一个小小心机方法是, 粘双眼皮贴!
如果你对我用的.双眼皮贴有兴趣的话, double eyelid tape. CLICK HERE
韩国mm的眼睛总是看起来像小狗狗般的无辜,可怜.
如果你注意过的话, 她们的眼头, 就是我们眼睛前面的"<", 都比较宽,比较大.
就算你已经有双眼皮了,你贴了双眼皮贴后,还是有差别的!
我估计双眼皮贴会再次的发红发紫~
因为追了很久的英文连续剧 "FRINGE"里面的Olivia,在最新的剧情了也戴了双眼皮贴!

How to apply double eyelid tape tutorial

**You can skip this step if you're content with the eyeliner end result on your eye.**

I've used a random no brand eyelash curler, and curled my eyelashes.
Here's how I did it;
IMAGINE that your eyelashes are parted into 3 sections.
you start curling from the BOTTOM of your lash line, as close as possible, and GENTLY curl it upwards
after that curl it upwards from the middle.
lastly, curl the tip of your lashes upwards.

**如果你对化了眼线后的效果非常满意后,你可以跳过这个步骤**

我用了个没牌子的眼睫毛夹, 夹翘了眼睫毛. 
我是酱做的;
想象你的眼睫毛分成了3个部分. 
从根部开始夹, 能多靠近就多靠近,然后轻轻的往上提. 
然后从中间夹,再轻轻往上提. 
最后眼睫毛的最顶端,再轻轻往上提. 

Next is the way that you apply mascara! 
I've used 3 diffrent types and brands of mascara here. 
I refuse to only use ONE mascara if I'm not going to use any falsies!
IT MAKES SO MUCH OF A DIFFRENCE IF YOU USE A FEW DIFFRENT TYPES OF MASCARA!
I'm using both wands of M.A.C's haute and naughty lash mascara,
and Revlon's grow luscious mascara.

You'll need to wiggle your mascara wand in a "Z" shape while you apply it onto your eyelashes. 
tip, if you want your eyelashes to stay sky high curly longer, wiggle your wand from the middle of the eyelash to the tip, then only start to wiggle it from the bottom. 

再来是怎么刷上睫毛膏. 
我用了3种不同的睫毛膏跟刷头. 
我如果没戴假睫毛的话,绝对不会只使用一种睫毛膏啦!
使用几种睫毛膏混在一起使用, 效果超不同的! 
我用M.A.C's haute and naughty lash mascara的2种睫毛膏,
还有Revlon的grow luscious mascara. 

你要用你睫毛刷在睫毛上刷个Z字形出来. 
小建议, 如果你要你的睫毛的翘度持久一些, 从你的眼睫毛的中间刷睫毛的顶端几次后,
再从根部开始刷起.




END RESULT!!

最终效果图!!


As for the face makeup, I'm not sure whether or not to do a full tutorial on it as I'm such a lazy person.
muahaha.

So I shall just list out what I've used on my face

Intense sunblock/sunscreen 
Clinique all about eyes concealer. 
M.A.C's blusher in "Swoon"
M.A.C's mineralize skin finish in "Light Medium" (I used it as a contour)
And M10 from the earth palatte to draw my eyebrows!


至于脸部的妆hor.. 我不懂要不要做个完整的教学.. 因为我是个大懒人. 挖哈哈~

所以我只写出我在我脸上用了啥

Intense 防晒液
clinique all about eyes遮暇膏. 
M.A.C腮红. - SWOON
M.A.C 修容粉, "LIGHT MEDIUM"
earth palatte的M10来化眉毛!

Lastly, I hope you guys and girls enjoyed this tutorial. 
Love, Veron Chuang.

最后,我喜欢你们会喜欢这个教学.
Love, Veron Chuang.

No comments:

Post a Comment