♥Together In Paris ♥

Hi, welcome to my blogspot. :)
Hope you enjoy it!

For any advertising enquiry kindly email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.com

Love, Veron Chuang.



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to basics:How to put on double eyelid tape 怎么粘双眼皮贴





(MINGLISH VERSION)

This tutorial is how I place my double eyelid tape on my eyelids. 
My first time doing a video tutorial whey! So forgive me if I don't sound logical. lol.
One version is in Mandarin, and one version is in Minglish (Malaysian English.XD)
Hope you peeps enjoy the video and successfully get the double eyelid effect! :D

(华文版本)

今天的教学是我如何粘双眼皮贴~ 
我第一次做video教学勒,所以如果我听起来很口齿不清的话请原谅我. =.=
一个版本是华文版本, 另一个版本是英文版本. 
希望你们会喜欢~ 也顺利的粘到双眼皮~ :D




Basically, if you stick the eyelid tape on the place where I traced the line, it will be most likely that you'll
get your double eyelid :)

基本上,如果你把双眼皮贴粘在我画红线的那个地方,
你大多数都能粘出双眼皮的. :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice vblog....Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan; thank you for you comment babe,mwaahh!!

    kimmy; awwwiee! thanks for the compliment, you have pretty eyes as well! intresting blogs you have there babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah realli help me a lots! thankie thankie !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addy bunny, you're most welcome! :D thanks for your comment babe! :D

    ReplyDelete