♥Together In Paris ♥

Hi, welcome to my blogspot. :)
Hope you enjoy it!

For any advertising enquiry kindly email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.com

Love, Veron Chuang.



Monday, February 21, 2011

Invisible double eyelid tape (With reviews& customer photo!)




you can check out the double eyelid tape tutorial  << here.

the double eyelid tape on the left side of the picture is much more invisible than the one on the right (which i bought from SASA.)
and this is what i've asked my friend to bring back for me from taiwan.

if you're interested in the double eyelid tape, you can email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.my



粘双眼皮贴教学在这里>>double eyelid tape tutorial
 我用的是左手边的双眼皮贴.比在右手边的(我以前在SASA买的)双眼皮贴隐形多了~ 这是拜托在台湾的朋友带回来给我的 = =
如果你们对这个双眼皮贴有兴趣的话, 可以EMAIL我~ togetherinparis@hotmail.my



(new product)

20 pairs RM8
40 pairs RM14
60 pairs RM18
80 pairs RM22
100 pairs RM26

(新产品)


20对RM8
40对RM14
60对RM18
80对RM22
100对RM26

Reviews from you ladies! :D



From customer Jolynn.  
*click on the photo to enlarge, see the effects on the eye*
*点击照片放大看眼睛的效果*





(Review 1 from Jill)


(Review 2 from Eileen)


(Review 3 from Y.Peng) 

Thank you girls so much! :)


if you're interested in the double eyelid tape, you can email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.my

No comments:

Post a Comment