♥Together In Paris ♥

Hi, welcome to my blogspot. :)
Hope you enjoy it!

For any advertising enquiry kindly email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.com

Love, Veron Chuang.



Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back2Basics:-How to apply false eyelashes

(How to apply false eyelashes Mandarin Version)

(How to apply false eyelashes English Version)


So before you apply on false eyelashes, you can choose to curl your real eyelashes and apply on mascara. 
(most people would recommend you to do that, but personally, I'm too lazy to do that.. usually I just apply the false eyelashes as close to the lash line as possible to make the whole thing look REAL. LOL)

在还没配戴假睫毛之前,你可以选择夹你本身的睫毛,再涂上睫毛膏.
(大多数的人都会建议你这么做, 不过我自己本身是个有点懒惰的人..通常我都是把假睫毛贴得很靠近自己真睫毛上的位置上,让整体感觉看起来像真的一样. XD)

And the reason why I've put the mirror below my chin and looked down is because it is SERIOUSLY easier for you to apply
on false eyelashes that way because you can "agak agak" where you wanna place the eyelashes. TRY IT AND YOU'LL SEE!

我为什么把镜子放在下巴下面再往下看的原因是因为你酱子做的话真的会比较容易粘你的
假睫毛. 你比较容易看到你粘的位置在哪里~
试试看就知道啦~~

1 comment: