♥Together In Paris ♥

Hi, welcome to my blogspot. :)
Hope you enjoy it!

For any advertising enquiry kindly email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.com

Love, Veron Chuang.



Monday, June 6, 2011

Elegant makeup+hair style for weddings/prom/dates (FOUNDATION)

21/5/2011 
so sorry for the hiatus girls! 
I ADMIT THAT I HAVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING MY ASS OFF!! 
this song explains it all. 

各位公北比们 非常的抱歉啊~~那么久没上来了,
我承认我一直在拖 = =" 
这首歌解释了我的心情. 







**Please forgive me for the low-light quality. This look was created around 11pm. I napped for 5 hours in the afternoon and was PUMPED! So had to do SOMETHING! XD  

ANYWAY!! MY NON- NISSAN PAINT MAKEUP FACE WHICH LOOKS VERY HOMELY!! 
BOOOOO!!!

**不好意思这次的教学灯光有点差吖.. 我晚上11点多才拍下的教学-.-"
下午睡了5个钟头; 然后超精神的!就很想做东西! XD

分享我超母爱感的素颜!


Friggin dark eye circles. I swear I will get rid of you one day!

我恨黑眼圈..我恨黑眼圈...@@


Products that I've used:-
1) MAKEUP BASE

我用的产品:-
1) 底妆霜.


I have 3 makeup bases here, 
From Left: YOUNGBLOOD face primer (no color) , MAKEUP FOREVER makeup base (purple), SHISEIDO white lucent makeup base (pink)

the one that I'm using today is the YOUNGBLOOD face primer. (the one on the LEFT)
it's a non colored primer/base.

The use of a makeup base:-
to put it VERY simply, it's to even out your skin tone and also acts as a primer on your face to make your foundation long lasting. It also protects the skin on face from harsh pollutions.

我这里有3个不同的底妆霜,
从左边开始: YOUNGBLOOD FACE PRIMER(无色), MAKEUP FOREVER 底妆霜(紫色), SHISEIDO WHITE LUCENT 底霜(粉红色)

今天我用的是YOUNGBLOOD FACE PRIMER (最左边的那个)
它是一个无色底霜.

底霜的用处是:-
很简单的来说, 就是平均你的肤色; 能增加粉底液在皮肤上的持久度.
也能保护皮肤受到污染.


2) FOUNDATION 

2)粉底液


I'm using Laneige foundation in the lightest shade.
**note; this was my foundation, but I've only tried it once, gave it to my mom later on.
as the goddess of foundation hates me. turns my skin oily/chalky/wrinkly in real life
 (not pics tho. my skin shows up normal in pics.)
it's not the foundation's fault it's my skin's fault ;(

If you face the same problems like me, you could try this>>

I'm using foundation toda to show you 2 basic ways of how I apply foundation.

The brush that I'm using is from M.A.C, 187 brush.
note: you do not need to use the same brush as i am using. you can use your fingers! =D
or you can also use any brush that is flat topped or looks somehow like this!
personally I don't like to use the traditional foundation brush because I find that it leaves streakes on the face if you do not apply it well enough.


我现在用的是laneige粉底液, 最浅的颜色. 
**这原本是我自己的粉底液,不过只用了一次就给我妈妈了. 
因为我的皮肤真的不适合用粉底液勒. 一用就糟糕. 
虽然照片上看起来很正常啦. 

如果你跟我一样有酱的状况的话, 
你可以试试看做专属自己的有色防晒膏/有色保湿液.

今天就跟mm们分享我2种如何上粉底液的方法~ : ) 
我现在用的化妆刷是M.A.C的187号刷. 
**你不需要跟我用一模一样的刷,你可以用手指,或者任何一种看起来像187刷的平头刷~
我个人不是很喜欢用传统的粉底刷啦,
 因为如果你赶时间没有化好的话,脸会看起来有一条一条的线啊~



if you're using a flat topped brush like i am using,
what you need to do is pump the product around what you usually use,
and then just tap the brush on the product.

如果你是用一个跟我差不多一样的平头刷;
你就按出平时用的分量的粉底液,
然后用刷头轻沾粉底液.


use the brush and pat the product onto your skin in a circular motion.
by using a brush like this, you can layer your product and determine how sheer or heavy you want your coverage to be.


把刷子往脸上上下上下打圈圈的轻拍,
用这种平头刷的好处是你可以自己调你粉底液的层次感,
遮暇度要淡/要厚,都看自己的喜好.



If you're using your fingers instead of a makeup brush, you can do this. 
dab a bit of foundation on your forehead+ nose bridge+ cheeks+ chin. 
then blend it downwards onto your face.

如果你用的是你的手指,不是用化妆刷的话,你可以酱子做喔.
在额头+鼻梁+脸+下巴沾上一点粉底液.
然后用手指把粉底液往下推开.


and then press your palms against your face to make your foundation even more blended into the skin.

用双手按着脸让粉底液更加服贴.


and conceal your dark eye circles! 
(MUSTTTT LAHHH!!)
click here for tutorial on concealing!

记得一定一定要遮黑眼圈!!!
click here for tutorial on concealing!


and WALLAHH!!
you'll look like that you have a clean/ fresh face instead of looking like you've haven't slept in days.

然后你就会有一张看起来有精神的脸庞啦~! 


you can choose  to contour your face/ apply blusher as well
click here for tutorial

你可以选择要表修容/上腮红~
click here for tutorial



and there you have it! :D

Hope you girls found this helpful!

搞嚸啦~! :-D
希望有帮到你们~

Love, Veron Chuang.

***************************************************

Click HERE to check out the makeup products that I sell. 
double eyelid tapes/ double sided eyelid tapes. 
=)

这里 看看我卖的化妆品. 
双眼皮贴/ 双面双眼皮贴.  
=)
***************************************************



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I like this post it is very good and informative. I am sure that this post will be very helpful makeup artist Sydney

    ReplyDelete