♥Together In Paris ♥

Hi, welcome to my blogspot. :)
Hope you enjoy it!

For any advertising enquiry kindly email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.com

Love, Veron Chuang.



Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sneek Peek@ Classy/Sexy Makeup for monolids

THE BEFORE& AFTER
(眼妆前后)



(THE AFTER)
(妆后)


Sneek Peek@ Classy/Sexy Makeup for monolids
抢先看@  单眼皮mm性感诱人眼妆


Model: Miss V 


上载日期, Upload date:  26/6/2011
上载时间, Upload time: 12.15PM



SHOUTOUT:-

Hey girls! could you do me a really smalllllllll favour?
Kinda pai-seh to ask you girls to help me on like-ing my picture,
 but it's part of the jobscope so have to ask you girls to help me on this :( 
I do not wish to win, I just want my votes to be around 150, then I'll stop pestering. lol.
PLUS! YOU CAN SEE HOW FUGLY MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE NOW!!


mm们可以帮我一个小小的忙吗~?
有点不好意思要叫你们帮我"like"我的照片,
不过这是包括在工作内容里面,所以需要你们帮忙一下 =(
我不想要赢~ 我只想要票数差不多有150就够了. 呵 = =
再加上!!你可以看到我现在的头发有多傻! XD


Besides voting for me, you can leave a comment below my picture in Digital Valley of the contestant that you would most like me to do a inspired makeup+ hair tutorial of her. And I'll count the comments after the voting ends. 


A contest within a contest whey!! INCEPTION!! =_=



除了投我以外, mm们可以在我digital valley 的照片下面留言,
留言你最想要我做哪一个"灵感来自" 票号的参赛者. 我会做眼妆+发型教学. 
然后投票结束后我会算算那些留言~ ^^


Hey people, Click 'like' to vote VERON CHUANG
Big thanks to those who vote it!♥
first like the page, then this picture :)


page:
Digital Valley facebook page. (CLICK)



picture:





VERON CHUANG (Vote this picture)




No comments:

Post a Comment