♥Together In Paris ♥

Hi, welcome to my blogspot. :)
Hope you enjoy it!

For any advertising enquiry kindly email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.com

Love, Veron Chuang.



Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stage Cosmetics HAUL AND PROMOTION!!


(好消息!! Mandarin)

(STAGE HAUL MINGLISH)



K I forgot to mention in the haul video that the promotion ends at June 14th 2011.
So grab the cosmetics that you've been eying for sometime now! =D

Here is their website: -  www.stage-cosmetics.com/
这个是stage的宫方网站.

you can check out all the original prices of stage cosmetics; and now know why I bought that much. 
muahahaha.
c'mon 13 cosmetic products for RM159?? GEEZUS!! 

你可以去看看她们的原价,然后就会明白为什么我会买酱多料.
13样化妆品才rm159乁~!很便宜~>///< 

**************************************************

BTW BTW!! FOR GIRLS THAT ARE NOW IN JOHOR BAHRU & LOVE PERFUME!!
I saw THIS on facebook
名牌香水大促销  << 如果你会读华文的话请点进去. (click if you read mandarin)

anyway, it seems to be a 3 day perfume promotion of many brands like gucci,versace,
CK,Hugo Boss,Diesel,Bvlgari,DKNY,Issey Miyake,Paco Rabbanne,etc.

The prices are so cheap! 

the smaller perfume bottles are priced at RM20- RM40. buy 3 free one!

the big perfume bottles are priced at rm 120- rm180. buy 3 free one!

From what I read through the comments, the event organizer claims that all her perfumes are original and not close to the expiry date.
I'm gonna go there to check it out anyways, since it's so darn cheap. 

WHERE?
 魔力点子cafe (DU POINT CAFE),Desa Tebra (near Mount Austin),also somewhere near Terbau Jusco, JB.

WHEN? Friday at 15:00 - 05 June at 23:30

**I am not affiliated with the brands/shops above, nor paid to do any advertising. I paid all of the products with my own money. 


Love, Veron Chuang

No comments:

Post a Comment