♥Together In Paris ♥

Hi, welcome to my blogspot. :)
Hope you enjoy it!

For any advertising enquiry kindly email me at : togetherinparis@hotmail.com

Love, Veron Chuang.



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

temporary hiatus!



Hey Parisians! 
Blog tutorials and makeup product updates will be put on hiatus for around 1-2 weeks,
as I have just found a job in Singapore,
gonna move in like in 2 hours or so.
Haven't got the wifi installed there yet,
but trust me,
I've already did at least 5 tutorials saved in my trusty digital camera!
And I've just shipped so many new stocks from Canada, US, and Taiwan! 
I'll be trying my best to give you girls some updates soon + most importantly WIFI in the apartment!!
please don't forget me ;(


美眉们吖吖吖吖吖吖吖!!
由于我刚在新加坡找到一份工,
多2个小时就需要搬进去住,
所以部落教学+所卖的化妆暂停1-2个星期.
因为还没房子里申请网络线.
不过我已经在照相机里做了大约5个教学了,
还从加拿大,美国,台湾,进了很多新货勒~!
我会尽可能的给你们更新, 最重要的是房子里一定要有网络线啦!!
还有还有~别忘记我啊啊啊!!!;(


Love, Veron Chuang

No comments:

Post a Comment